Commercial Roof Leak Repair Kansas City
Do you have a commercial building or a warehouse that is constantly leaking? Is it a metal roof on that warehouse? Is it in need of roof repair? Have you tried other commercial roof coatings? There is no need to look any further for a permanent fix on that leaking metal roof on your office building or warehouse. Gaco silicone roof coatings is the last roof coating you will ever have to apply on your leaking roof.
Why Gaco & Gaco Roof Coating Benefits
How can the Gaco siliconized roof coating stop the leaks and what are the benefits? Since it is a silicone coating it is flexible once cured which helps eliminate issues with wind shear, it provides a waterproofing system to the roof that endures ponding water, it has a 50 Year manufacture warrant, and it is truly the last coating that you will ever have to apply to your warehouse, office, or commercial buildings. Not only does this product protect your building from leaks it also comes in a variety of different colors with White being the most common for the energy star rating
Save Money on Commercial Roofing Kansas City
Not only does this product outperform the competition it also offers a great return on investment for property owners and investors by helping eliminate costly full roof replacements. The Gaco silicone roof coating can be applied over multiple roofing substrates, save you money, help reduce your energy usage, provide a maintenance free solution to roof leaks, and more. For more information give us a call at American Roofing & Renovations Inc. and let us help your roof leaking problems for good.
- 50 Year Warranty
- Immediate calendar year tax deduction vs depreciating over multiple years.
- Energy efficient.
- Will not fail or breakdown like acrylic coatings.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- Impervious to UV rays.
- Endures Ponding Water
- Easy repair
- Great for flat and low-sloped roofs.
- Withstands permanent ponding water.
- Eliminates roof tear off.
- Cuts down on your labor
- Save landfill costs
- Work can be performed during business hours.
- GACO S20 is solvent free.
- Silicone is permanent and will not degrade, chalk or crack under harsh UV rays.
- Silicone forms a seamless membrane that withstands permanent ponding water without softening.
- Silicone creates a smooth surface that offers excellent resistance to mold, mildew and staining.
- Has a FM approval rating.
- Class A fire rated
- Has an elongation of 150% from original application and a 99% recovery rate of normalcy.
- Hail does not affect silicone coated roofs.
- Time consuming
- An increase in labor costs
- Tear offs impact landfills
- Acrylic coatings only last for a few years before the UV rays break down the coating causing the system to fail.
- Other roofing systems have a max warranty of 20 years.
- For building owners, the replacement purchase cost for your tax deductions must be spanned across multiple years.
- Costly expense to remove the existing layers of roofing and extremely dirty.
- Other coating products when applied actually get 50% of usable products when it dries. Gaco is 98% usable products.
- Hail can damage PVC, TPO and Metal roofs.
- TOP, PVC and Metal roofs the seams fail over time causing leaks and other problematic areas.